Why is NFT an investment?
The vast majority of people consider investment in cryptoart as a rather controversial and dubious phenomenon. Moreover, even avid collectors of unusual objects of art have not realized the value of owning digital creations. But try to ask the same skeptics if they understand that their decision not to buy bitcoin five years ago was a mistake? We bet that they would only nod sadly. So why is NFT now almost the same investment as buying a bitcoin then?
- Art always rises in price. This is a commonly known statement to. Eminent creators’ art objects always grow in price over the years. The same will happen with digital art. And because of the rapidly accelerating interactions between people, purchasing digital art will pay off much earlier. The only question is whether you have chosen a worthwhile object. Your personal sense of beauty and sensitivity to new trends will help here.
- All human interactions are transferred to the digital. Could you have thought 20-30 years ago that there would be practically no cash in your wallet? And 10 years ago, if you wished to, you would not need to leave the house at all? With new technologies, you can work and order food and all possible goods and services without sticking off your smartphone. You can even study and do sports using only your laptop or other gadget. The same thing happens with art and investment. You can “walk” through many museums in the world without leaving your home. Investments in cryptocurrency with Chatex are available in two clicks. The art community also develops and exhibits their creations, using new technologies.
- The number of cryptoart fans is constantly growing. In the modern world, where there is hype, there is money. For instance, hundreds of crypto enthusiasts are already waiting for the new Chatex robots’ drop. Some of them like the robots’ multiverse, some are looking only for financial gain and the opportunity to resell a new acquisition. Every day the community is growing, which means that the value of each robot will increase over time.
- The ability to make money on the secondary market. You can purchase the work of a novice little-known artist, and in a few weeks or months, resell it for a fabulous sum. Moreover, with the recognition of the artist, the demand for his early work can grow significantly! The same will happen with rare drops from little-known companies. For example, have you ever wondered how much some Coca-Cola’s covers, which were produced in 1970, worth now? More than $150! And these are the covers that were once in mass production. Ponder about limited drops of famous brands.
- The volume of the cryptoart market is already more than $ 10,000,000. An impressive amount for a market that emerged just a few months ago. And its dynamics are unambiguously positive. NFT is a great way to diversify your investment portfolio!
Invest in NFT with Chatex! Our team has launched the 99 robots project. Every robot’s owner has the opportunity to win a Tesla Model S! To learn more about the Chatex robots metaverse and the conditions of the promotion, click here.