Chatex 3.3: What’s new?
Trading on Chatex has become even easier and more accessible. We have added several useful features to the interface and functionality of the bot:
- A final deal card has been added. Available after the deal is finished.
- The ad owner now can contact the person who responded to the ad before accepting the transaction.
- A column with a payment system has been added to the transaction report.
- The availability of canceling the transaction for the fiat owner after clicking on the “Payment is complete” button.
- The system warns the buyer 10 minutes before the end of the transaction.
- A sign “ᶜ” has been added near the crypto names in the currency lists. It has become clearer for the newcomers to distinguish fiat from cryptocurrencies.
- Currencies/tokens has been sorted according to certain parameters.
- The “Hide All”/“Show All” buttons apply to the current filter.
Have you found a bug or vulnerability? If you have any suggestions for improving the quality of Chatex services, feel free to contact my Support Team right in the bot: [Information] —> [Support].
Check out our Changelog
With love, Chatex!