Business proposal for token listing
Our team presents you the offer for listing cryptocurrency on the P2P platform Chatex
Chatex is the best choice for listing your token:
- You can create arbitrary trading pairs of your token with popular cryptocurrencies (BTC, ETH, USDT, USDC, TON Crystal, BTG, BCH, DASH, LTC, XRP, TRX).
- Chatex provides the capability to buy and sell your token for fiat money.
- New opportunities for your project marketing: airdrops; token distribution increase with cashback programs; competition in Telegram chats with Chatex vouchers (Chatex MoneyLink).
- Your community users have an alternative wallet to store your token. Because of this, while distribution is expanding, pressure on the token price is decreasing. Some of the tokens will be left outside the service circuit, where they can be easily spent.
- With Chatex you will be able to post statistics on trading with your token on Coinmarketcap and CoinGeсko.
Token listing terms:
Step # 1
Provide us with:
- Company register
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Articles of Association
- UBO passport (Ultimate Beneficial Owner)
- Token description, significant indicators.
Step # 2
Create the deposit. In order to pass the Chatex listing you require to have 35,000 USDT in your deposit account. The deposit will be fully refunded if the KPI is accomplished during a period not exceeding six months from the date of listing.
Step # 3 KPIs. Performance indicators to be achieved:
5,000 project users who have passed the KYC procedure on the Chatex platform (KYC by passport or identity ID) or the average monthly trading turnover for a token (in total in all pairs) reached above 280,000 USDT.
Additional requirements for the project:
- Your project does not carry political risks
- No SCAM. We check the project for relevance and practical application of the product.
Chatex retain the discretion to delist a token in the following cases:
- Low transaction volume within three months (average monthly trading volume less than 250,000 USDT), which has been calculated after the KPI accomplishment, or it has been calculated after six months from the date of the token listing.
- Intentionally concealing information about major events affecting the price of the coin (break-ins, etc.).
- Suspicion of criminal activity such as money laundering, fraud, or pyramid schemes.
Email for partners proposals: firstname.lastname@example.org