In order to provide services to its Users, Hightrade finance Ltd collects certain types of data from them. This section will describe how Users` data is collected and used by Hightrade finance Ltd. Data entered or transferred into Hightrade finance Ltd by Users such as texts, questions, contacts, media files, etc., remain the property of the User and may not be shared with a third party by Hightrade finance Ltd without express consent from the User.
Hightrade finance Ltd will process your account data you provide when you open Hightrade finance Ltd account, perform transactions on the Hightrade finance Ltd platform, or use other Hightrade finance Ltd Services. This information may include:
- Contact information, such as name, home address, email address, date and place of birth, mobile phone number.
- Account information, such as username and password.
- Financial information, such as bank account numbers, bank statements, and trading information.
- Identity verification information, such as an image of your government issued ID, passport, national ID card or driving license, and under special conditions also a social security number (US residents)
- Residence verification information, such as utility bill details, phone bill or similar document.
The source of the account data is a user who opens an account. The account opening data will be used and processed for the purposes of performing a detailed Know Your Customer (Hereinafter: KYC) procedure according to necessary AntiMoney Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Regulations.
Users are visitors of the Hightrade finance Ltd website and therefore their Personal Information is collected as described in the previous section. This Personal Information will be used for operating our website, providing our services, ensuring the security of our website and services, maintaining back-ups of our databases and communicating with Users.
Hightrade finance Ltd will use users’ email, phone number and residential address for communication purposes with users regarding: login, registration, transactions, orders, safety requirements, notifications about safety measures, reminders about the status of orders, transactions, user profile level, and other necessary communication with users. The user will also receive occasional notifications about new token listing and other promotions.