Deposit Account Product Terms
Last updated: April 18, 2021
Acceptance of the Deposit Account Product Terms
- These Deposit Account Product Terms (“Terms”) govern your relationship withHightrade finance ltd, a company registered in accordance with legislation of Saint Vincentand the Grenadines, with registration number 23905 IBC 2017 (hereinafter referred as“Company”) and your access to and use of Deposit Account Product.
- Deposit Account Product (hereinafter “Deposit Account”) is an account for deposits invirtual currency that allows you to earn expected profit (hereinafter “Interest”) from the listedvirtual currency held in your Deposit Account in accordance with the Terms.
- Please read these Terms carefully. If you do not agree to these Terms you must notaccess or use of Deposit Account.
- By opening a Deposit Account, you agree to check the conditions of the Depositaccount including, but not limited to listed virtual currency, the amount of Interest and ect. Allsuch conditions are indicated on the Website and in the Deposit Account opened with the bot.
- You can deposit funds to your Deposit Account by transferring funds to the depositaddress from your Account.
- The Interest shall be accrued daily on the virtual currency until the date of your requestfor withdrawal or until the date of expiry of the relevant fixed term in case of DepositAccount has a fixed term. You will only receive the Interest that has been credited to yourDeposit Account up to the time of your request or respectively expiry of the relevant fixedterm.
- The company reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to change, modify,add or remove part of the listed virtual currency and change their amount of Interest at anytime. It is your responsibility to check these listed virtual currency and the amount of Interestperiodically for changes.
- You are responsible for determining any taxes you may owe as a result of yourparticipation in the Deposit Account Product.
- You understand and agree that you use a Deposit account at your own risk. You shall,therefore, carefully consider whether such use is suitable for you in light of yourcircumstances and financial resources.
- You are responsible for determining whether the use of the Deposit Account Product islegal in your jurisdiction and you shall not use it should such use be illegal in yourjurisdiction. If you are uncertain, please seek independent legal advice.2
- The Company is not a fund management or an investment company. Information on theWebsite is not investment, financial, or any other advice, nor is it a promise of profits of anykind.
- The Company is not responsible for any damages caused by delay or failure to performits obligations in case if the said delay or failure is due to fires; strikes; floods; power outagesor failures; acts of God or the state’s enemies; lawful acts of public authorities; any and allacts that are regarded as Force Majeure in legal practice.